For centuries, the indigenous peoples in the wild lands of southwestern Morocco to promote healthy skin, nails and hair have used argan oil. Europeans first discovered the benefits of the rich oils from the nut of the Argania spinosa tree during the 16th century. Upon hearing of the way that argan oil transformed the skin and hair, Lady Beaufort of Badminton House in England ordered that several of the argan trees be planted at the country home, so that she might have access to this incredible beauty secret. Over the centuries that followed, argan oil has been like a rare treasure, exclusively available to only elite members of society who could afford to import the oil for use in their beauty regimens.
Today, Pura D’or makes getting the benefits of 100 percent pure argan oil simple for modern men and women everywhere with their Pura D’Or Argan Oil. Sourced from the finest groves in southwestern Morocco, the product is genuine organic argan oil that carries the certification of ECOCERT, the leading organic credentialing organization in Europe. The organic certification testifies to the purity of Pura D’Or Argan Oil, which is completely free of chemical residues, as even the trees from which the oil was sourced were grown with the most natural agricultural practices possible.
To produce the finest quality organic argan oil on the market, Pura d’Or uses traditional manufacturing techniques. The argan seeds are not subjected to heat during extraction, preventing the essential fatty acids that they contain from becoming denatured. This ensures that every drop of the luxurious oil is bursting with the healthy fats that condition the skin, nourish the hair and stimulate the scalp. The oil is packaged without filtering to preserve its nutrients and give it a thick, luscious texture.
Safe for even the most sensitive of scalps and complexions, Pura d’Or Pure and Organic Argan Oil is of the absolute finest quality and capable of promoting stronger nails, more radiant skin and thicker, healthier hair.
100% certified-organic Moroccan argan oil
Pura d’Or Pure and Organic Argan Oil offers many benefits for the hair, skin and nails, including:
- Restores moisture deep within the hair strand
- Creates a lightweight seal over the strands to diminish the risk of dryness
- Apply as a natural deep conditioning treatment for use after chemical coloring services and relaxers
- Amplifies luster and shine in dull tresses
- Seals the strands to prevent the absorption of moisture, reducing frizz and flyaways
- Smooth onto the last 1 to 2 inches of African-American hair to seal the ends after washing
- Strengthens the hair to diminish the risk of split ends and breakage
- Soothes scalp skin and reduces flakes caused by dry skin
- Protects the tresses from the damaging effects of blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons and hot rollers
- Maintains the skin’s natural moisture barrier, decreasing symptoms of dryness
- Plumps the skin cells to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Imparts a healthy, radiant glow to the complexion
- Replaces moisture in areas of scarring and stretch marks to smooth the skin
- Softens areas of roughness on the facial and body skin
- Alleviates symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
- Conditions the nails, making them less likely to break or split
- Use as a cuticle oil as a part of an at-home manicure
For the hair:
Apply 2 to 5 drops of argan oil to the hands. Rub the palms together to distribute the oil evenly from the palms to the fingertips. Work through the strands, avoiding the roots. Apply to wet hair for as a styling aid or conditioning treatment. Use on dry hair to amplify shine.
For the scalp:
Apply 2 to 5 drops of argan oil to the hands. Rub the palms together to distribute the oil evenly from the palms to the fingertips. Massage onto the scalp, using the fingertips.
For the skin:
Apply 2 to 5 drops of argan oil to the hands for use on the entire complexion. Use the dropper to dispense the oil directly to the desired area for use as a spot treatment. Massage into the skin with the fingertips.
For the nails:
Apply 1 drop directly to the cuticles or to the nails. Massage into the nails and cuticles with the fingertips.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. This product is not meant to treat or cure any conditions and is not a substitute for a doctor’s care.