A flaky scalp can be an embarrassing problem, and no one wants to have those telltale white flakes spotted on their collars and shoulders. If your dandruff is caused by dry skin, addressing those flakes with ordinary dandruff shampoo simply won’t produce the results for which you’re hoping. SachaJuan Scalp Shampoo is uniquely formulated as a shampoo for dry dandruff and can help you reduce flakes due to dry skin through its special blend of nourishing and soothing ingredients.
SachaJuan Scalp Shampoo contains piroctone olamine and climbazole, two antifungal agents that kill the yeast called malassezia that often contributes to flakes. The shampoo for dry dandruff also contains salicylic acid to lift away dry skin flakes from the scalp skin. Also a shampoo for itchiness, the formula uses rosemary and menthol to soothe irritation and ginger to calm inflammation with every use.
The shampoo is manufactured with Ocean Silk Technology, a system developed by the hair care experts at SachaJuan. This method of extracting key nutrients from natural extracts preserves potency for maximum benefits and combines therapeutic botanicals with nourishing proteins derived from sea algae native to the arctic waters off the coast of Sweden. The unique technology makes this dandruff shampoo from SachaJuan capable of improving hair health while simultaneously addressing symptoms of dry dandruff.
Discover Scalp Shampoo and see for yourself why it’s truly the best shampoo for itchiness and flakes caused by dry skin.
- Piroctone Olamine and Climbazole – antifungal agents clinically shown to reduce malassezia colonies
– Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – strengthens damaged strands
– Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid – Natural exfoliators that remove scalp flakes and controls scalp oil production
– Menthol – Organic compound derived from mint that cools and calms the skin
– Rosemary Extract – Natural skin soother and clarifier
– Ginger Root Extract – Natural anti-inflammatory agent
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Piroctone Olamine, Climbazole, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid.
- Fights the fungal cause of dandruff with gentle antifungals
- Removes existing flakes with the power of exfoliation
- Refines the pores and normalizes sebum production to diminish signs of an oily scalp
- Alleviates itching
- Reduces scalp redness and inflammation
- Strengthens and nourishes the hair
Apply a dime-sized amount to wet hair. Massage against the scalp and let rest for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use daily as long as dandruff persists, then weekly or semi-weekly to keep symptoms of dandruff at bay.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.